Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Girl Can Only Dream



If someone told me that when I grow up I would be living in New York City covering the bridal fashion scene from the likes of Oscar de la Renta, Monique Lhuillier, Amsale, Priscilla of Boston, J.Crew, and more, I would have thought "a girl can only dream."

But I guess that's what today's post is all about: always remember to follow your dreams no matter how big or small. The possibilities are endless and who knows where your dreams will take you.

On another note, may I just say how cute is this little fashionista in training? Dream big little one, dream big!

Image via Zara.

5 comments:

Luxury Monograms said...

Darling!xx

Melanie
www.LuxuryMonograms.com

Luxury Monograms said...

Darling!xx

Melanie

Daily Cup of Couture said...

That photo could not be more darling!! love, love love

xx
dCc

LoveE ♥ said...

Naww cute photo, and it's true, when we ask ourselves those questions, that's usually the response we get from ourselves!

http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
x

Unknown said...

Aawwww I love this posting. I got a little teary eyed reading it. Always puts a smile on my face to hear people followig their dreams and making it a reality. :)
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...